- The Tactical Freaky website (the “Website”), “https://tacticalfreaky.com“, is owned and operated by Tactical Freaky S.L. (“we”, “us”, our”).
- All of the goods on this Website are offered by Tactical Freaky S.L. which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
- Any order that you place constitutes an offer to purchase a product subject to our acceptance. We reserve the right without reason to refuse any order.
- All orders placed will be subject to availability confirmation. In case any products is not available, a notification mail will be sent to the mail address registered by the buyer at the time of purchase, and a full refund will be issued as soon as possible.
- All prices include any applicable taxes.
- All prices include by default worldwide free shipping using regular post and without tracking number. However, we take full responsibility if the shipment gets lost and there’s no way to find it for not having tracking number.
- If you have special shipping requests not included by default (examples: expedite shipping, request for a tracking number, etc), a postage fee will be agreed between you and us, which will need to be payed before shipping the order.
- All prices on the Website are in US dollars (USD).
- We try very hard to ensure that all of the pricing information shown on our website is accurate. Rarely an error may occur and goods may be wrongly priced. If we discover there has been an error with the pricing of any item then we will contact you prior to dispatching the order to notify you of the error. You will be asked if you wish to cancel the order or to proceed with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order.
- Payment shall be due before shipping the order becoming a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle us to terminate the contract immediately.
- All the payment methods available in this website are using the most secure payment gateways and providers currently available on the market.
- The goods you order will be shipped to the address you give when you place the order.
- The default shipping service used to dispatch orders will be regular post with tracking number.
- Most orders will ship within 2 business days, although some few may need up to 3 business days to ship.
- We always confirm via email that your Item has been shipped.
- Restrictions and surcharges may be applicable to destinations in countries where the percentage of lost shipments is higher than usual. In these cases we either will not accept shipping or will request an extra fee to guarantee a valid, reliable and trackable shipment.
- Postal losses are unusual, although not impossible, even shipping with tracking number. We will take full responsibility if the order is not delivered and the parcel gets lost.
- In case your order is returned to us showing a “not claimed” reason, we will contact you and an additional postage amount will need to be payed in order to resend the order.
- In the event that any of the items of your order is faulty, please contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to solve the issue.
- No refunds will be given on any product that has been damaged by negligence, carelessness or misuse.
- Unwanted products must be returned to us within 30 days and must be “AS NEW”, un-opened, un-used and in the original and undamaged packaging.
- All intellectual property of Tactical Freaky S.L. such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Tactical Freaky S.L.
- By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Tactical Freaky S.L. and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material/pictures contained within the Website.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, as required.