Please use the contact information in the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this webpage to address any questions relating to this policy and our privacy.
The regulation is a law on information and data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal information and data outside the EU. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
All Information collected and stored will be utilised within the operational requirements of our business operations.
GDPR offers specific rights in relation to any personal information we have from you and how it is used. Our declaration on information we will collect is that it will be used in the normal course of business at our company to allow for the processing and fulfillment of any orders you place in our store.
We will only collect basic personal information and data about you, such as your name, shipping address, email address and phone number, necessary for the correct processing of your orders.
Your rights under GDPR are shown below:
- You can request access to your personal information and data.
- You can update and amend your own personal information and data to keep it accurate.
- You can have personal information and data deleted or erased.
- You can object to the processing of personal information and data.
- You can request that we stop processing your information and data.
- You can request that your information and data be delivered to yourself or a third party.
- You can object to profiling or automated decision making that could impact on you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To revise your consent, access, amend or remove your records or assert any of your rights set out above, you should send your request in writing to us at the address shown at “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this page. You will be requested to provide proof of identity and address and specify the personal data you want access to, amended or removed.
Information That You Provide
We only need from you the minimum necessary personal information required to be able to process and bill any order you could place in our store, which may include basic personal data such as:
- Your full name.
- Your shipping address.
- Your billing address, if different from the shipping address.
- Your email address.
- Your telephone number.
- And any additional personal information you consider necessary for the correct processing and fulfillment of your order, based on your personal judgement.
This information will be only used in the course of our business processes and to also allow for the fulfillment, processing and billing of your orders and requests. We will not collect any information that is not required to process an order placed by you in our store.
Information That Will Be Collect Automatically
- Device information: We may also collect information about your device each time you use the Website. For example, we may collect information on the type of device that you are using and its IP address, which type browser and operating system you are using, and the time zone and language settings.
- Location data: We may also collect information to determine your location using GeoLocation technology.
How Your Personal Data Will Be Used
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- billing and order fulfillment of your purchases made through the Website;
- to help identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
- marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- customising the Website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to the Website or to our services or products that may affect you;
- improving our services and products.
Marketing and opting out
If you prefer not to receive any further direct marketing communications from us you can opt out at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe button on our emails or by contacting us directly via email or letter at the addresses shown in the “Contact Us” section at the end of this webpage.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- Where you create an account on the website, this will be controlled by a password and username that are unique to you;
- We will store your personal data on secure servers;
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
- While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Transfers of data out of the EEA
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where we use data servers that may transfer data out of the EEA we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach.
All information you provide to us is stored with secure data processors for the purposes of storing your data, accounting purposes and social media purposes for example. A copy of your information is also stored securely on our internal server and computers where access is restricted.
Please note that any processors we utilise that may transfer your data to the US, comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which is a mechanism that ensures compliance with EU data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union to the United States. You can learn more about Privacy Shield here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using our contact details at the bottom of this policy.
How long we will store your data
We will store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing. The data will be deleted in the following circumstances:
- You have withdrawn your consent to data processing
- The original purpose for processing the data is no longer relevant or cannot be performed any more.
- The data is no longer up to date or accurate.
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- identify you whenever you visit the Website (this speeds up your access to the Website as you do not have to log on each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve the Website content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Cookies Use Consent
Third Party Cookies
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on the Website which, for example, we may use to display video content. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our Website. If you want further information, please go to the website for the relevant third party.
Description of cookies and similar technologies
The cookies that we utilise on our Website are placed to find out how you use the Website and to give you a better and more personalized experience.
- Session cookies: expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies: are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may be unable to purchase items from us. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.